Lane Contractors Drainage Division provides a quality service and response to all your drainage and surface water difficulties.
- CCTV Inspection Surveys – using high quality inspection cameras, we provide a detailed survey report of your drainage systems from pipe sizes 100mm to 375mm diameter. The accurate detection of drain blockages and pipe failure positions, is recorded on a USB pen for inspection & consideration
- High Pressure Jetting – removal of blockages & de-scale the toughest of drains, resulting in a clean free running drainage system. We also have root cutting equipment when required
- No Dig technology – when excavation can’t be undertaken due to traffic flow limitations, client specific requirements, or only a short length of pipework requires repair, a structural patch liner [CIPP] designed to be inflated to cover the defect area may be inserted and the repair made after the resin has cured and hour later. We can pipe line a range of diameters from 100mm to 375mm diameter pipe sizes
- Pneumatic Impact Mole – used to insert new small diameter pipe or ductwork where reinstatement of ground may be excessive or where disturbance of area is not allowed. This method is also utilised for polyethylene gas & water pipe installation on domestic and commercial projects
- Drain Repairs & Excavations – excavation, repair and renewal of damaged drain sections, sewer and surface water system replacements, including gullies, access & entry covers and frames for plastic and brick construction manhole chambers, including all reinstatement
- Planned Maintenance – annual programmed maintenance CCTV inspections undertaken to ensure optimum performance and removal of high volume watershed from Industrial and commercial roof areas, preventing flooding and damage internally
- Reactive Response Repairs – offering a fast response to your drainage problems.
- Confined spaces entry – a team of highly trained engineers able to go in various confined areas such as deep excavations, manholes and culverts, whilst using escape kit and breathing apparatus as required. This training allows us to do the most challenging exercises in the drainage industry and is supported by our commitment to Health & Safety regulations.
We aim to provide the most environmental friendly services possible, whilst equipping our engineers with updated equipment and current training. We offer an extensive range of services making sure our engineers are qualified to undertake the specific requirements for each site.
Please contact our Drainage Division directly on 0345 066 9000 for more information.